Do you feel like…
- you’re struggling to keep your life together?
- you have a lot of potential and you know exactly what you should be doing, but you just can’t seem to do it?
- you get passed over for promotions or recognition at work even though you really deserve it?
- you have a million things to do and when you’re working on one thing your brain tells you need to be working on something else?
These questions illustrate common issues faced by people with ADHD. Undiagnosed and/or untreated ADHD can make you feel like you’re doomed to a life of underperformance and underachievement. It doesn’t have to be this way! With some effort on your part in the right supportive environment, you can turn this around.
You can read about the treatment process for ADHD here. One of the important components is coaching.
Coaching is a partnership. Coaches provide individualized support for clients over the phone or in person. In my practice, 90% of my clients interact with me over the phone or through Skype. Coaching is a short-term, intensive process, and is results oriented. The client identifies goals and objectives, and the coach helps lay out a strategic game plan and provides support for reaching those goals and objectives.
Fast Start – Enough talk already. If you’ve heard enough, you can jump directly to the Hyperfocused Coaching Systems client sign up. You’ll set up a login and we’ll set you up to complete a short intake questionnaire and schedule a consultation. Click on the graphic to get going!
Hyperfocused coaching typically includes:
- An initial consultation: includes a review of your current situation and any documents, assessments, or performance reviews
- Four sessions per month each 45 minutes in length
- Support by telephone or e-mail to answer questions or celebrate successes
- An initial three month commitment
Hyperfocused Coaching Areas of Focus
My clients are typically highly motivated but often highly frustrated. They’re business owners, doctors, lawyers, engineers, and people just like you. Sometimes, they’ve achieved a high degree of success in a particular area but want to do something more meaningful. Sometimes, they are in a corrective action plan at work because of their performance and need to get back on track. – Jay Carter, Professional ADHD Coach
Some of the specific targeted areas include:
- Personal Productivity
- Strategic Career Planning
- Work Performance Improvement
- Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Life Balance
- Identification of strengths and personality characteristics
- Training and Education on your ADHD and how it uniquely manifests
First three months $600 per month
- Four 45 minute sessions per month
- Follow up information from the session
- Email and/or phone support throughout the week as needed
As progress is made the frequency of our sessions can decrease. After three months, the fees and frequency can be adjusted based on the amount of support desired.
Coaching paid for by third-party for accommodation requires a three month commitment for a total of $1,800
Click on the graphic to get going! This link will take you directly to the Hyperfocused Coaching Systems client sign up. You’ll set up a login and we’ll set you up to complete a short intake questionnaire and schedule a consultation.